SIMPLE, FLAT RATE PRICING – ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
For it’s VoIP services, BroadStorm partners with it’s sister company, Utility Telephone, to provide customers with the highest quality of service.
Utility Telephone’s full range of enhanced long distance voice services are designed to meet all of your long distance service requirements. For the small to medium size business, Utility Telephone’s 1+ Direct Dial is a simple cost effective solution for your entire domestic and international dialing. Calls are billed at low, flat rates regardless of the time of day or day of week. All calls originate and terminate over a digital state-of-the-art network to ensure a clear, reliable connection every time. For the larger businesses spending approximately $3000 or more per month on long distance service from a single location, we offer Dedicated Access that provides a powerful DS-1 digital connection from the network Point of Presence (POP) to your premises. Utility Telephone also goes the extra mile to make the transition to Dedicated Access easy by offering full support for local loop provisioning at no additional charge!
- Outbound 1+ Switched & Dedicated Local Toll Calling (where authorized) Domestic and International Long Distance
- Originating service areas include dialing from the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- Emergency Customer Service is available toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Terminating number can be any 10-digit telephone number in the Continental U.S. to other domestic points, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Island and over 200 countries around the globe.
- Billing Increments (call minimum and additional increments)
- Domestic – 6 second/6second additional To Canada – 30 second/6 second additional To Mexico – 1 minute/1 minute additional International Dialing – 30 second/6 second additional
- Flat rate pricing – all day, everyday • Simple, accurate, monthly billing statement details each call. When your business takes you on the road, our Global Access Travel Card is a convenient solution for staying connected. With easy toll-free access you can place a call from anywhere in the U.S. Canada, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. And, unlike most carriers, we do not charge a connection surcharge for domestic calls! Utility Telephone’s Global Access Travel Cards are issued free of charge and there are not setup fees or monthly service fees – you pay only for the calls you make.
- Toll-Free Access
- Simplified authorization codes (your billing telephone number and a custom 4-digit PIN)
- Easy to follow voice prompt instructions
- Re-origination feature eliminates need to re-enter access number and authorization code to place another call.
- Speed dialing for easy access to frequently dialed numbers
- No monthly minimums or recurring charges. Billing Increments (call minimum and additional increments): Domestic – 18 second/6second additional To Canada – 30 second/6 second additional To Mexico – 1 minute/1 minute additional International Dialing – 30 second/30 second additional Enhanced Global Access
Travel Card Features:
- International Dialing to over 200 countries
- Conference Calling supports up to 6 participants per call
- Voice message delivery sends recordings of your message up to 3 minutes in length for future delivery (up to 96 hours) to any telephone in the Continental U.S.
- Audio Text allows you to access the latest information on news, weather, sports and finance.
- Directory assistance